We Specialize In Ethnic Hair Care And Styling For Women.
Services For Balding and Thinning Hair
Wig Styling, Combing
Indian Remy Hair
Micro Link Hair Extensions
Fusion Hair Extensions
Sew-in Hair Extensions
Hair Style Services
Locks, locs dread locs or dreads are a form of hair matting or self-twisting until it forms individual sprouts called locs. Locs are clusters of hair that that are not combed out and are purposely allowed to form and grow in a tangled or matted natural for called Locs. Locs can be shampooed regularly after the lock has formed over a five-week period. Shampooing will loosed the new growth of the lock. The term Dread Locks is considered negative because it is associated with a civil unrest in Jamaica at which the natives wore Locked hair naming the local protesters Dreadlock.
Jamaicans do not like Dread Lock. Locs is the proper term. A person seeking to create Natural Loc style should seek a Professional Stylist that specializes in Locked Styles, Locs, Dread Locks and Natural Styles. Any hair texture can wear locs if properly done. There are several ways to create locs. The end result of the Locs is the most important. Make sure you ask the Loctician or natural hairstyles specialist to see pics of her work BEFORE YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT. You’d be surprised how many people use other peoples work and claim it as their own. Any good stylist should have pics of her locs and other natural hairstyles.
Dread Loc Extensions
– A form of creating ang adding hair in a locked hairstyle, yet the client’s natural hair is too short or thin for the style. The style is created by adding commercial hair.
– Weave is a term that means adding commercial hair to a person’s natural hair to create length, add fullness or change color and texture. Weave can be added to natural hair that is cornrowed or braided. Weave can also be added using other methods of application such as fusion, micro links, bead extension, braid extensions and more. Make sure you see the sew-in weave work that has actually been done by the stylist NOT PICS FROM THE INTERNET. Sew-in weaves are a high price hairstyle. Many people are self-taught and are youtube trained Not Licensed and experienced. Sew-in weaves can and have been the cause scalp diseases and baldness due to braiding too tight and sewing in the weave too tight. The top of the sew-in weave is what separates the professionals from the amateurs. Make an appointment to see the stylist prior to booking. If possible while she is servicing a regular sew-in weave client. You may find many sew-in weave clients are bald or thinning. The service of weaving can grow hair quite long if done properly.
– Cornrows, scalp braids and French braids are braids stuck to the Natural hair’s scalp in a pattern or design. Hair extensions can be added to corn rows Braids for color, length and thickness. Corn rows Braids can be done to any length and texture of hair. I personally can braid Bald or thinning hair. But I know some very advance techniques.
Extensions Hair Styles
– Extensions can be any form of making the hair longer, thicker, changing texture and or color.
Fusion Hair extensions
– Fusion hair extensions are the technique in which the hair is added in small pieces by hot glue, bead, tape, clips, cold glue and other techniques, the fusions is blended with your natural hair to change the length, thickness, texture or color. FUSION CAN CAUSE HAIR LOSS AND OR be THINNING? BALDING. This is due to the weight of the commercial on the natural hair strands. Since hair stylist make money on clients being bald or thin, it is crucial that clients select stylist carefully. If you lose your hair please contact me to purchase a RAPID GROWTH HAIR PRODUCT FROM EUROPE YOU USE AT HOME YOURSELF. A three month supply is only $40 including shipping. The product can be purchased at BKS WIGS in Las Vegas, NV.
Color Services for ethnic hair
– Hair coloring hair lighter is a very damaging service and can cause hair loss. The color usually never comes out the color on the box or desired color. After this happened a color specialist is needed. You are dealing with many issues that affect the end results. Ethnic hair is more to likely to melt at the bowl and break later. Flatirons dries= colored hair even more.
Blond Hair Coloring-
Blond coloring is the most damaging thing you can do to your hair. Seek a professional and be prepared to purchase the products to keep your hair on your head and looking healthy. Follow up with at least two treatments from the stylist after the blond service and keep up with your Blond Retouch appointments.
– Micro braids, Individual braids, box braids., single braids. These are all terms for styling and braiding natural hair in braid styles that are free-flowing. Braids come in different styles, lengths and colors. Hair can be added to the natural hairstyle to add fullness, texture, length and color. Individual Braids can take from #4 to 12 hours depending on the size of the head texture and length to be added. Individuals can be worn for over thirty days and shampooed while braids are in the head. Cost depends the size of the braids size of the head and thickness. Very short hair can be braided in individual braids or micro braids if the natural hair stylist is skilled enough. MANY PEOPLE CATCH SCALP DISEASED FROM GOING TO NON-PROFESSIONAL STYLIST. Seek a licensed professional FOR YOUR NATURAL BRAID styles.